Annons:
Etikettbudskap
Läst 1313 ggr
maribell
2013-12-13 17:58

Nyhetsbrev ifrån Lorna Byrne

Lorna Byrne´s nyhetsbrev idag

FRIDAY 13TH OF DECEMBER 2013
Join in a day of prayer that our leaders will be inspired by Mandela's example - This Sunday
Nelson Mandela's life of love and compassion has touched us. He showed us how leadership could be and has made us yearn for more from our leaders.

On this Sunday, the 15th of December - the day Mandela's physical remains are laid to rest - I am asking you to join me and others, of all faiths, around the world in praying for our leaders; In praying that leaders, of groups big and small, across all areas -political, economic, social and religious will be inspired by Nelson Mandela's example and start to listen more. That they will see alternative solutions and start to make the decisions that are needed to create a peaceful and more just world.

Your prayer on Sunday might just be five minutes, it might be much longer, it might be in a church, a mosque a synagogue or it might be as you walk in nature, or watch your children play.  The important thing is that YOU make a conscious decision to pray for our leaders on this day, and pray and ask with all your heart. The words are not important ˆ the intention is.  Prayer is so powerful, particularly when people of different faiths pray together for the same thing, at the same time.  I am calling on you and people across the world to join in prayer. I will be praying with you from 9.00 am until 9.00 pm here in my home in Ireland.

We will not be praying alone. We never in fact pray alone, our guardian angels always join us, as do a multitude of angels of prayer. Every time you pray, even if it is only one word, the angels of prayer are like a never-ending stream, flowing at tremendous speed to Heaven with your prayers enhancing it.

**The angels called Mandela "The man who walked with his soul forward all the time", they told me he was the greatest spiritual leader of our times.  Mandela has given us a glimpse of how our world could be if our leaders listened more, put justice and humanity‚s well being first and resisted the temptations of power, glory or money. We will feel his loss here in this world but the angels tell that his soul in heaven is already interceding with God for us to help us create a better world.

The angels are telling me that this day of prayer could make a big difference. Do join us all in prayer on Sunday, and let others know so as they can join in also.

Annons:
TezzD
2013-12-13 20:32

Älskar Lorna! 🌺

HjärtaRosalee
SajtVärd: Änglar -ifokus
Medarbetare: barn.ifokus. 

CarolinaE
2013-12-14 23:42

Tack snälla för att du skrev ned allt detta så att vi fick
läsa!🌺

Upp till toppen